Director of Global Travel Risk Management
Phone: +1 585.857.1168 (voice, text, WhatsApp)
In-country Program Officers
The Office for Global Engagement is a hub for information about the University of 新萄京娱乐场’s international activities.
We work with the University’s academic and administrative units to:
- Identify and develop opportunities for the University to enlarge its international engagement in research and education.
- Provide central support for and coordination of international activities undertaken by the University’s schools and units.
- Represent the University in dealings with major international partners and relevant international agencies.
- Gather, analyze, and present data on the University’s international connections and engagement.
- Provide services (such as visa documentation, sponsorship, immigration advice, reporting, and more) to University’s international visitors as well as the administrators and departments that support them.
Our goal is to help the University’s departments, schools, and individuals to collaborate. By partnering, combining resources, and leveraging research facilities in different places, we can do more with less.
Who We Are
As trained negotiators, planners, and organizers with cross-cultural communication and diplomatic skills, we leverage resources to help you engage globally, conduct research, and learn without borders.
We also consult and advise at all stages of partnership development, including identifying funding opportunities, hosting visitors and delegations, and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.